This page shows an example of Japanese patent search regarding Apple's flexible display.
- Search subject: Apple's flexible display
- Search keyword language: Japanese
- Search target text: Japanese
- Scope of search: claims, applicant name
- Scope of screening: full text
- Quality: brief search
*When the search target text is Japanese, searchable range contains a full text of patent application. English text search is described on another page (Link).
(1) Find the translated words on google.Please write a search word or phrase on the Google Translate, and confirm Japanese translation. The phrase often shows more appropriate translation.
(2) Open the website for Japanese patent search (J-PlatPat).https://www.j-platpat.inpit.go.jp/
(3) Click the link of "English". English page is displayed.
(4) Click the link of "Patent/Utility Model Search". Search page is displayed.
(5) Click the "Japanese text" button. Search target text switches from English to Japanese.
(6) Select the "Scope of Claims" from the tab. Enter the translated word (フレキシブルディスプレイ).
(7) Select the "Organization of applicant" from the tab. Enter the translated word (アップル).
(8) Click "Search" button.
(9) A list of Apple's patent applications is displayed. Click the document number (JP,2019-057305,A).
*If you want to prioritize the registered patent documents, please click the "Prioritized publication/registration" button.
(10) Document contents are displayed. Click the "Text" button. The display switches from PDF to text.
(11) You can see the Full text of this document by scrolling the page.
(12) After screening of this document, click the "Next document" button. The next document (JP,2018-109791,A) is displayed.
You can see all patent applications regarding Apple's flexible display by repeating step (11) and (12).